- Eat healthy - Avoid processed food and junk food, instead have raisins, nuts, popcorn etc.
- Drink lots of water - Drink at least 10-12 glasses of water per day. Drop those sugary beverages, sodas & juices and replace them with some water and squeeze of lemon.
- Eat whole grains like bread, cereals & pastas.
- Exercise regularly not the hard way by brisk walking or a normal walk in the park for 15-20 mins.
- Breast feeding can help you lose weight.
- Follow a healthy diet.
Sunday, May 23, 2010
Lose weight after pregnancy
Weight gain after pregnancy seems to be a common thing and needs to be tracked for over weight issues. Here are some useful tips to help you lose post-pregnancy weight.